I spent the last week scanning the 226 covers from Comicopia’s history to date. Then, I fixed them up, coded each page, and made sure everything looked good locally.
A part of me still can’t believe how many pages I put together in so short a time but it was all very well worth it. The site is not 100% complete (still missing a number of splash/pinup pages and member bios/ info) but in terms of all the covers to date, it’s done.
So, without further ado, head over to http://www.comicopia.net and let me know what you think! I must warn however that if you’re using Internet Explorer 6 it’s going to look wonky. Chrome works fine, IE8 works great but I prefer FireFox 🙂