Okay. Everyone’s real quiet today. And I’m antsy. So, because it was the last one I saw, blame vonandmoggy for this Movie Meme.
1. Name a movie you have seen more than 10 times.
I’ll go you one better and name 2: Grease, Superman The Movie
2. Name a movie you’ve seen multiple times in the theater.
Superman The Movie (8 times in the theatre… within 2 days 🙂 )
3. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Hm. I don’t really do this any more. Maybe cause movies have become too expensive that I’m not in the mood of seeing a flop just because of an actor. In the past, however, it’s been Al Pacino, John Travolta, Billy Crystal, Meg Ryan…
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie.
5.Name a movie you can and do quote from.
Scarface. Constantly. Practically all of it. 🙂
6. Name a movie musical in which you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
7. Name a movie you have been known to sing along with.
I ain’t afraid of a song. I’ll break out into one at the drop of a hat! Credits included! 🙂
8. Name a movie you would recommend everyone see.
Nope. Recommendations are made to those who’s tastes you’re familiar with.
9. Name a movie you own.
Only one? Sheesh. I’ve got over 200…
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Tom Hanks (Bosom Buddies), John Travolta (Welcome Back Kotter)
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
Yes, but it was obviously of such a low quality that I no longer remember.
12. Ever made out in a movie?
There are no movies in existence which contain scenes of me making out. However, I have indeed made out in many a movie theatre during many a movies… 🙂
13. Name a movie you keep meaning to see but you just haven’t gotten around to yet.
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
Yup. Blair Witch Garbage.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
Hm. I think it happened once, but I can’t quite recall. Perhaps my wife remembers…
17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
Used to be quite often. Nowadays… maybe twice a year?
18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
I almost remember… it was at the kirkland colisseum… an afternoon show…. gah! my brain is blank!
19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
I don’t care about the genre, it just has to be entertaining and/or intelligent.
20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
The Shape of Things to Come
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Message in a Bottle. Trust Costner to kill an amazing novel. Blair Witch would be tops but I never saw it all.
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Night Shift. Ha. Hahahahhaah
23. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?
Scary? Nothing I’ve seen has scared me to any point worth mentioning. I know I got a big thrill from Pet Cemetary…
24. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?
Define funny. Laugh out loud? Most Clever? Lots fill those categories (Wayne’s World, Adventures of Ford Fairlane, When Harry Met Sally, Look Who’s Talking, etc)
Okay, that was slightly amusing.