1. Elaborate on your default icon.
– The cover image of “Let’s Start A War Said Maggie One Day” by The Exploited. A reminder of my youth and an artful expression of the punk anger held in check by a more mature mind.
2. What’s your current relationship status?
– Very Happily Married for over 3 years in a relationship that’s going on 8 🙂
3. Ever have a near-death experience?
– Whitewash. I see the dead regularly. Every day is an experience of the sort.
4. Name an obvious quality you have.
– Obvious to whom? How about: I’m passionate about my family and the things that are truly important in life.
5. What’s the name of the song that’s stuck in your head right now?
– Anything I write here will ultimately be stuck in YOUR head (for example, daytonward’s note on Black Betty). How about one of the last songs I heard this morning? “The Song of Life” by Larry Cassini and Kirk Fontaine.
6. Name a celebrity you would marry.
– Isn’t this a crazy question? Why WOULD anyone want to marry a celebrity? It’s more important to know who a person is than WHAT a person is.
7. Who will cut and paste this first?
– Probably no one. My friends list seems quite tired and/ or busy lately.
8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
– Back in High School -> Jimmy Page. Back in College -> Bono Vox. Most recently -> Patrick Dempsey
9. Do you wear a watch? What kind?
– Yes. A Kenneth Cole with the engraving “In My Life…” – a gift from my wife. And if you haven’t read the reasons behind the quote, head over to my Wedding Website and read my “Groom’s Journal”
10. Do you have anything pierced?
11. Do you have any tattoos?
– Yup. Black Panther head on the left side of my chest. You can see and read the reasons for it on my family website, too, (http://www.aragona.info)
12. Do you like pain?
– Do you like asking stupid questions?
13. Do you like to shop?
– Yes. 🙂 Especially on Amazon.ca
14. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
15. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card?
– Books on Amazon.ca 🙂
16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
– My wife to check our calendars for her upcoming doctor’s appointments.
17. What is on your desktop background?
– At home, I have a random generator that grabs any one of hundreds of jpgs and gifs I keep. Changes every couple of hours. At work, slightly against policy, a picture of a Scottish Castle.
18. What is the background on your cell phone?
– I don’t have that option.
19. What was the last movie you watched?
– At the theaters: Bon Cop/ Bad Cop. On DVD: Cars
20. What was the last book you read?
– Sandman Seasons of Mist.